Thursday, April 22, 2010

Best Week Ever!


So even though I’m in the last stretch of the semester, which is always the worst, and I’m not able to run as much because I’m so busy with school work, this week has been GREAT!
Sunday we went to the Brewers-Nationals game with friends for my birthday.  The Brew Crew scored 10 runs in the first inning!!  It was a great time even if it was a little cold.
Tuesday we got word that Al has been accepted to grad school and has been awarded an assistantship!  We’re looking forward to living in Wisconsin again and being close to family.  Now all I need is a job…so if anybody needs an economist, I bring baked goods to work!
And lastly, I received an awesome necklace for my birthday from Moni.  Naturally I created an outfit around it for work today…

Ok, back to reading and writing econ…only a few more weeks left!

2 comments:

  1. Back to Wisconsin! Yay! Glad that it is all working out... we hope our transition back to the motherland is as simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! Hopefully we can move soon!

    ReplyDelete