Friday, March 5, 2010

Mine Goes to 11


A good friend of mine from waaaay back told me in college that my bitchiness goes to 11.  For those of you who are unfamiliar with This Is Spinal Tap, immediately go and watch it (immediately after you finish reading my blog and emailing it to all of your friends).  Here is the clip which is being referenced…http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbVKWCpNFhY.  Though I can sometimes…with lots of energy…hide it, I can be quite the…well…bitch.  Many things in this world tick me off.  Most are normal things like people cutting you off on the highway or birds pooping on your car (stupid purple berries!!!!)  However, much of my crazy is well…crazy.  There are a bunch of little things that get to me (just ask my husband), and this is where the name comes in.
Now, I don’t want you to think that I’m just going to bitch all day on the internets (don’t think that it isn’t possible), but I do have other interests.  I enjoy cooking and baking and will display my conquests (or failures) in the culinary world.  I am a runner.  I ran my first marathon last year, and am training for a second one…trying to get under 4 hours!  I’ll talk about the crazy things that long distance runners do (at least I’m not a boy and don’t have to tape my nipples…good times).  I’m also in the process of moving from Washington, DC to Madison, WI with my husband and two Boston Terriers.  This is bound to be a gold mine for good material.  And lastly I enjoy fashion…or rather making fun of people’s idea of what fashion is (don’t worry Ashley, I won’t completely call you out here…you deserve your own post).  One of my favorite quotes is, "I just love how modern you look...as opposed to insane." - Stacy London.  Stacy London is the best.  In my dreams we are best friends, go shopping together, and yell at people on the street for wearing obnoxious clothing.  I’m so jealous of her job…though in my dream job I would be able to yell at random people for much more than just fashion.
I hope that you will be able to stop by my blog and see what my crazy is up to.  (Yes I sometimes talk about my crazy in the third person…just another one of my crazies.)

1 comment:

  1. Anne Marie- I can TOTALLY see you and Stacy London being BFF's!!! I LOVE her and Clinton!!

    ReplyDelete