Saturday, April 2, 2011

23 weeks: If Only I Had These Two in College

I've been quiet lately because my husband has had the camera at school with him for 2 weeks (including weekends)...lame!  I stole it back by being super sneaky...and asking if I could have it...CIA should hire me.

We went to the opening of Eurydice last night.  Al was Technical Director for the show.  He's been working very long hours in the theater and shop this semester, and the show turned out amazing.  I'm very proud of him.  Thank goodness we were in the back row because I pretty much cried through the whole damn thing...stupid hormones. 

He wanted to wear his tux for the opening, so that meant that I needed to wear something besides sweatpants.  The maternity dresses that I have are more casual, so I squeezed myself into an empire waited non-maternity dress.  I wore this 9 weeks ago for my company party, and it fit just fine...oh the difference 9 weeks makes.  I wore the dress but will be retiring it for the duration of the pregnancy.


The belly could fit just fine...the boobs. could. not.  That cardigan used to be able to button...ha!

If only I would have had these two in college...I could have ruled the world!!...or at least gotten A LOT more free drinks.  Oh well.  Al told me that it looked like I had a butt on my chest...ummm...thanks?


No comments:

Post a Comment